Peachtree Capital offers hedge fund formation services on a piecemeal basis, allowing greater control of your start-up. Piecemeal service has become increasingly popular for individuals and groups that retain legal counsel, but are seeking to lean the often high costs associated with counsel. We can quote any deliverable individually, providing you with a high degree of flexibility and cost control.
- Fund Entity Formation, EIN obtainment, Registered Agent assignment, and Structuring
- General Partner / Management Entity Formation, EIN obtainment, Registered Agent assignment, and Structuring
- Comprehensive Offering Document Package (Provided in Full)
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Subscription Agreement (with AML/KYC procedures)
- Limited Partnership Agreement.
- “Industry Norm” Offering Document Package (Provided in Full), containing all of the above, but with minimal customization.
- Management Operating Agreement
- Prime Broker Referral & Onboarding Service or Consultation
- Fund Administrator Referral & Onboarding Service or Consultation
- Bank / Escrow Referral & Onboarding Service or Consultation
- Guide / Service for SEC CIK Obtainment
- Guide / Service for SEC Form D Filing
- Guide / Service for State Notice Filing
- Consultation, generally available at $175.00/hr
Piecemeal Service may be a good fit for clients who have already begun the fund formation process, operate an incubator fund, have retained counsel, are seeking a targeted approach to their start-up, have purchased a flawed start-up service from another provider that is in need of revision / amendments, or simply need assistance in a particular area you may be less acclimated with.