A popular alternative to Full Turnkey Service, Assisted Turnkey Service provides emerging fund managers a leaner solution to bring your Fund from concept to operation. With Assisted Turnkey Service, PCM provides your Offering Document Package and Operating Agreement, an easy to use Quick Reference Guide, and provides consultation hours to guide you through the fund formation process. Services include:
- Guide / Assistance for Fund Entity Formation, EIN obtainment, Registered Agent assignment, and Structuring
- Guide / Assistance for General Partner / Management Entity(ies) Formation, EIN obtainment, Registered Agent assignment, and Structuring
- PCM Developed Comprehensive Offering Document Package
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Subscription Agreement (with AML/KYC procedures)
- Limited Partnership Agreement.
- PCM Developed Management Operating Agreement
- Prime Broker Referral
- Fund Administrator Referral
- Bank / Escrow Referral
- Guide / Assistance for SEC CIK Obtainment
- Guide / Assistance for SEC Form D Filing
- Guide / Assistance for State Notice Filing
- Five (5) Hours General Consultation
Assisted Turnkey Service may be a suitable alternative to Full Turnkey Service for individuals or groups seeking a leaner start-up solution. Assisted Turnkey Service can be a good fit for those who have performed reasonable due diligence on hedge fund start-ups and willing to burden labor involved with starting a hedge fund with guidance. Assisted Turnkey Service may have an added benefit of providing a deeper understanding of the intricacies of your Fund’s framework and back-office support. PCM provides and easy to use Quick Reference Guide, and provides support through the process to assist you with ‘speed bumps’ that can be expected for a Fund start-up.